Kyeonghye Kim received her B.S. degree in Computer Engineering from Kwangwoon University (KWU), Seoul, Republic of Korea, in 2012. She is working toward a M.S. degree in Computer Engineering at the same University. Since 2011, she has been a Research Assistant with the Department of Computer Engineering, KWU. Her research interests include video signal processing and scalable video coding.
Domestic Journal Papers
1. Kyeonghye Kim, Seonoh Lee, Yongjo Ahn, and Donggyu Sim, "Fast Enhancement Layer Encoding Method using CU Depth Correlation between Adjacent Layers for SHVC," 대한전자공학회 논문지, 제 50권, 제 6호, pp. 260-264, 2013년 6월
Domestic Conference Papers
1. 김경혜, 남정학, 심동규, "HEVC 기반 스케일러블 비디오 압축을 위한 보간 필터", 한국방송공학회 추계학술대회, 2012년 11월
1. Kyeonghye Kim, Hyeongmoon Jang, Yongjo Ahn, and Donggyu Sim, "CU Depth Restriction in Enhancement Layer for SHVC," ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11 (JCTVC-L0068), Geneva, CH, Jan. 2013.
2. J. Lee, H. Lee, J. W. Kang (ETRI), K. Kim, D. Sim (KWU), "Cross-check of JCTVC-L0279 on motion data compression," ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11 (JCTVC-L368), Geneva, CH, Jan. 2013.
3. Kyeonghye Kim, Hyunho Jo, Jiwoo Ryu, Donggyu Sim, and Seoung-Jun Oh, "Generalized residual prediction with motion vector clipping for SHVC," ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11 (JCTVC-N0106), Vienna, AT, Jul. 2013.
4. Kyeonghye Kim, Jiwoo Ryu, and Donggyu Sim, "Low-complexity generalized residual prediction for SHVC," ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11 (JCTVC-O0107), Geneva, CH, Oct. 2013.